Fruit Picking, Fruit Farm Labourers and Harvesters jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
Fruit Picking, Fruit Farm Labourers and Harvesters jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners but only those who the employer feels are qualified for the job will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in these positions and good luck to all who apply.
No degree, certificate or diploma required
No experience required. Will train
Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops; Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment; Harvest crops; Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Type of Crops
- Orchard fruit
Work Site Environment:
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fruit tree pruner — (40 vacancies)
- Fruit pickers — (35 vacancies)
- Fruit packers — (20 vacancies)
- Fruit farm labourers — (18 vacancies)
- Fruit harvesters — (45 vacancies)
- Sort fruits, such as berries according to size, colour and grade before packing
- Weigh and pack fruits in a specified quantity
- Clean the belt at regular intervals
- Transfer berries to the freezer for storage
- Clean and maintain all packing pallets
- Inspect and take out defective packages
- Remove debris and fallen fruits from the packaging area
- Checking fruit for quality
- Crate the packed fruits
- Load, unload and transfer crates.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Transport packages to processing unit location.
- Heavy lifting required.
- The ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
- Harvest crops; Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
Accommodation will be provided at $30.00 per week, relocation support such as airfare, etc can be provided along with the first three months of medical insurance, if required. All benefits as per employment standards act.